All of you must be wondering about the credibility of the above statement, aren’t you? It’s hard to believe. No doubt, home cooked food is the safest. First, answer this question.
Are you in the habit of texting or surfing the Internet while you eat, cook or serve? Well, you must be presuming it to be time-saving! But have you ever stopped to wonder…what if it is decreasing your lifespan?
Are you now able to join the dots?Let me elaborate by throwing light upon an incident that took place recently. Just like Indian moms, Mexican moms love to prepare meals for their children instead of giving them canned food. Josefina, a mother of two, got up early to prepare breakfast for her children, Augustin(8) and Maria(6) in order to prevent them from taking junk food at school. She prepared some egg and ham tortillas with fresh orange juice. At the same time, she got a text from her husband to which she replied after some time, while her children got ready. While preparing the table, she managed to answer all her husband’s messages and called her children. They had their breakfast and reached school on time.
After a couple of hours, a shiver went down her spine when she received a text which read that her children are on the way to the hospital! She rushed there with her husband. Doctors disclosed that her children were down with fever caused by a bacterium Salmonella(Probably some of you might have heard of Salmonella typhi, a type of this bacterium which causes typhus or yellow fever when you were at school). This bacterium may be found in various home cooked foods or objects such as phones, remote of a television, now it is destroying children’s organs. Josefina couldn’t believe her ears, she immediately lost consciousness while her husband prayed fervently for his family.
After some tests, the doctors concluded that the bacterium was in the food that the children had, some hours before. After much scrutinization, they discovered that the fault lies in the mobile phone that she used while she served. Our phones are homes to thousands of bacteria that can end up on our food thereby leading to fatal consequences. Josefina broke down, seeing such a catastrophe that befell on her children just because of her. She was continuously begging forgiveness but to no avail! Maria’s hand opened, as her mother heard the flat line on the machine. Augustin too passed away after some time.
See how fatal using your phone while eating, cooking or serving can be! Josefina is now warning the world through this mishap that shattered her family. So, drop down your phones next time you eat or serve your home cooked food ….Health is in your hands.
Also, you can check Out Can A Car Run on Compressed Air and other interesting blogs here.